Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I was lucky enough to be able to spend Mother's Day with my mom. Some of you reading my blog know that besides Matt, my mom is my best friend. She is the first one I call to tell any news to. I talk to my mom everyday, sometimes numerous times a day! I look forward to moving in with them in the next few weeks. I know lots of people can't say that but I surely can. I am also blessed to have a great Mother-in-law. We were able to celebrate with her on Saturday before she rushed to Cookeville to welcome her 12th grandchild...a little girl named Laura who was born on Mother's Day!

We also threw in some birthday celebrations. We celebrated Taylor's birthday, my mom's birthday, my sister's birthday and Caleb's birthday. We enjoyed an awesome mexican meal on our new deck :) Thanks to Hope, Chris and Mom for doing most of the cooking and to Matt for making some awesome Margaritas!

Me and my little blessings!


Me and my mom


Caleb got a DS....I thought it might have a heart attack when he opened it!


Taylor scored her very own IPOD Nano!


Madison got a pink Zhu-Zhu and some accessories


They all 3 also got some cute clothes. Caleb also got a black and white Zhu-Zhu hamster, garage with car, a carrying case and earbuds for his DS and 2 games for the DS. Taylor had already got most of her presents....new clothes, shoes and a room makeover! Madison got a cute pink tutu and shirt to match.

It was a great day. I am so thankful to have my mom and to be a mom. Next year we hope to add another mom to our collection....my sister Hope :)

1 comments:

Cindy said...

So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Sweet picture of you and your Mom. Love the girls' hair cuts. They look so cute. You guys had a very busy weekend with all the celebrating!! What a great family you all are a part of! Love it!:)